Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Tam High Class of '76, Here I Come!

Yes, I am going. It's on Saturday. I'm driving to my parents tomorrow and coming back Sunday. I'll fill you in when I get back.

Until then, I will leave you with this that I first saw on Crazy Aunt Purl, and then Rose Red's blog:

Four jobs I’ve had:
Yarn store manager
Mary Kay Consultant (car driver - not the pink cadillac -- for 4 years
Manager of Special Projects for Research Institute on Asia/US Relations
Teacher's Assistant in a kindergarten class

Four movies I can watch over and over:
When Harry Met Sally
Rudy
Sense and Sensibility
It's A Wonderful Life

Four places I have lived:
San Francisco
Mill Valley
Isla Vista (college town near UCSB)
Santa Barbara


Four television shows I love to watch:
Grey's Anatomy
Lost
The Bachelor (shhh! don't tell anyone!)
CSI (the Vegas version)


Four places I have been on vacation:
Yellowstone Park
Tokyo
Florence
Cabo San Lucas


Four of my favorite dishes:
Bengan Bharta (Indian eggplant stew)
Kung Pao chicken
Bastilla (morrocan dish with chicken and filo)
My Mom's Chocolate Cake

Four websites I visit daily:
IParq.com (for my job)
The Yarn Harlot
Knitter's Review
The Tamalpais Class of '76 Reunion (hey, they have a list of who's coming!)


Four places I would rather be right now:
In bed
Paris, France
Maui
Heaven

Four bloggers I am tagging
Leslie - Tukats
Chauntel - Firebrunette
Tracy - my name is tracy. i knit.
Abby - Abby Knits

7 Comments:

At 10:09 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay, but you'll have to give me a little time on the tag. I'm leaving town for a couple days, but I'll start working on it now, promise! Oh, by the way, that little lightning symbol mean flash on my camera. I know you can buy a pretty good Canon Power Shot for about $300. Let's see, yarn or camera, yarn or camera...

 
At 2:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great, thanks! tagged huh? okay, fine, I will do it...gosh.
;o)

 
At 3:03 PM, Blogger Chauntel said...

OH & do have a lovely time at your reunion! Travel safe!!

 
At 3:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks "four" tagging me, my four things are up. Hope your reunion went well. I skipped my 10 year reunion because they gave a discount on the cost of attending the event to people who had been cheerleaders or football players.

 
At 1:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can't wait to hear about the reunion and the perfect guy you (re)met... I bought and received the kit for the large lace shawl "Rosy Fingered Dawn" from Blackberry Ridge. I've only wanted to knit this for about 30 years but guess the knitting experience amassed over that time will be helpful.

 
At 5:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have fun at your reunion! I'm in the suburbs of SF - waaaaay out in the East Bay.

Sense & Sensibility is a great movie. I just rewatched it on DVD the other day - Hugh Laurie IS in it! I didn't even notice him first time around.

 
At 7:55 PM, Blogger Laura said...

Leslie: Get going, girl, let's see those answers!

Chauntel: Thanks, I'll write my next entry with all the details.

Abby: OK, I'd skip too if they tried to pull something like that. Good thing about the 30th is that most of the football players have huge beer bellies and the cheerleaders look like they've seen a long stretch of road.

Victoria: Sorry, no guys. I LOVE that shawl! Ooooh, I can hardly wait to see it in person!

Carrie: My brother lives in Fremont, cousins and aunt in San Leandro. Oh yea, and "tag, you're it."

 

Post a Comment

<< Home