Saturday, September 16, 2006

This is for Rosie

...because most of you bloggers out there have seen this. But I like it because I love yarn. And quizzes. And it's always fun to retake. Sometimes I get dishcloth cotton. Once I got acrylic. But I'm always happy to get this:







What kind of yarn are you?




You are Mohair.You are a warm and fuzzy type who works well with others, doing your share without being too weighty. You can be stubborn and absolutely refuse to change your position once it is set, but that's okay since you are good at covering up your mistakes.
Take this quiz!








Quizilla
Join

Make A Quiz More Quizzes Grab Code



Argh! I have been trying to post this for three days! And I can't get it to work. There is supposed to be writing under the picture that describes the personality of the yarn. It's supposed to say this: "You are Mohair.You are a warm and fuzzy type who works well with others, doing your share without being too weighty. You can be stubborn and absolutely refuse to change your position once it is set, but that's okay since you are good at covering up your mistakes." If you can't see it, try highlighting it (click and drag over where you think writing should be.) On my monitor, it comes up dark blue when you do that. I cannot for the life of me figure out how to get the text darker. And it would not center the print either. Pooey, I'm done with that.

On to other things, you may remember the "mystery commenter" whom I guessed (incorrectly) to be my niece Rosie. Well I found out who it was. Of course, it was very wrong of me to think it was Rosie. Rosie after all, knows the correct usage of the word "you're." And would have capitalized the words "Guess Who?" Let's just say the mystery poster got a little hasty and leave it at that. I won't reveal any names, but I just couldn't resist a little poke in the ribs.

6 Comments:

At 8:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dang, I'm Dish Cloth Cotton. About 50% of the description is right. Oh, well. Saw the beautiful scarf you made in Knit and Pearl. I want one! Went to the library to check out Mason Dixon, but it seems to not exist there. Oh, well.

 
At 12:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm mohair, too. I'd never seen that quiz before.

 
At 8:44 AM, Blogger Stephanie said...

I'm mohair too! That was fun :)

I just posted a similar questionaire on my blog about What Knitting Needles are you...so silly!

 
At 12:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi. Shetland wool. guess who?

 
At 1:17 PM, Blogger Carrie K said...

I've taken that quiz. It's fun. Blogger is probably cutting part of it, particularly if you're in HTML mode and entered anything.

 
At 12:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Auntie Laura, I got mohair, too.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home