Sunday, September 03, 2006

Anybody Know Who Mike Shinoda Is?


I found this to be completely entertaining though not entirely accurate. I suppose with a 64% resemblance I shouldn't be expecting to see my long-lost twin. But I thought it was really funny to see that this guy Mike Shinoda (who is he anyway?) could pass for my brother (or perhaps more accurately, son). In the picture his eyes look almost exactly like mine! Look for yourself by covering up the bottom portion of our faces. See? And then when I entered another picture, Eva Longoria came up again! (Of course, so did this old Japanese guy, whom I didn't include in my top 5, even though the resemblance was registered at 60%, the same as Tia Carrere.) Anyway, I got a kick out it.

3 Comments:

At 12:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

so who's the old Japanese guy?

 
At 9:47 PM, Blogger Laura said...

OK, so after I did some research, I found out that "the old Japanese guy" is actually younger than me!:(
It's Nobuo Uematsu, a "fantasy music composer." Here is a link to his picture: http://www.myheritage.com/FP/faceGallery.php?indID=2847&siteID=1&popupHeight=580

 
At 2:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know your busy but your interfering with my addiction to your posts! What's going on? I like your blog better than Korean Soaps. guess who?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home