Monday, August 28, 2006

I am a
Petunia

What Flower
Are You?


"You are a tried and trusted friend who will be there for your friends when they need you. But you have a tendency to be nervous about doing things that go against the norm."

As much as I hate to admit it, that does pretty well describe me. Booor-ing! But dependable nevertheless. Actually, when I cut and pasted the quiz, it did not print the description, so I had to "retake" the quiz so I could cut and paste it in. Interestingly enough, I came up "hydrangea." So I answered the quiz several more times, changing the answers on the ones that I was "on the fence" about. Surprise, it kept coming up "hydrangea!" So I guess I'm a petunia with a good dose of "show off" hydrangea thrown in. I am a bit of a show off, but basically, pretty ho-hum.

Here is the hydrangea description: "You are just a little bit of a show off and like to prove just what you can do. Every time someone double-dog-dared you, you proved that not only could you do it, but you could do it with style."

Let me know what flower you are!

3 Comments:

At 1:09 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing this fun little quiz! I scored Snapdragon - mischief is my middle name, but my first is friend, I'm quite the prankster that loves to make other people laugh.
Oy - I wonder... well... except for that mischief thing... :)

 
At 8:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, thanks for commenting on my blog that you live in SB. Please tell me about your knitting groups. My husband was one time at Java Station and told me he saw a group of knitters. I'm really very curious about both groups. Your new blog is looking good.

abby8833@yahoo.com

 
At 3:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey I'm a petunia too!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home