Friday, August 25, 2006

Okay, I admit it, I am a total goober when it comes to this blog. I have no idea what I am doing and the other day enlisted my 11 year old son to help me get my picture up in that right hand corner. He did a little better than me, but we couldn't figure out why we couldn't get it to work. Turns out, it was working, it just takes a while to work. So I get busy with other things and sign on a day later and - hello! There are three, count 'em, three pictures of me staring back at me as "posts." Yes, hello, that's moi, the three goobers staring back at you from cyberspace! Well, let's hope I was successful in deleting those three posts. That way, you only have to read about my lameness and not have to look at it. My mom and dad are in town. They own the totally overpriced shoebox that I live in and call home. The place has really become run down and we are looking at sprucing the place up and bit and hopefully, expanding as well. We interviewed an architect and a contractor and things are looking promising. Now I just have to plow through all the accumulated junk which has grown at an alarming rate these past ten years. I was a packrat before I had kids, but having kids has just seemed to exponentialize the whole pile-up/ acquisition thing. It is time to bulldoze through the clutter and just get rid of a lot of junk.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home