Tuesday, August 29, 2006


Ok, I can't even go into how frustrated I am after losing one post to God Only Knows Where (I hit publish and then I never saw it again) and then mucking up the other one so badly - accidentally erasing pictures and not knowing how to get them back in there when I was in the middle of the post...blah, blah, blah. Arrgh! Frustrating as all get out. Ok, but I did want to give a shout out to my new friend Abby at BarefootKnits. Look Abby! I did it! OnlyI did this by accident, so I still need your help! Abby is going to show me how to do links. I told you I was a goober at this stuff. She came to our knit group tonight. So fun to meet bloggers in person! I'll try and post again tomorrow about all the witty, interesting, fascinating stuff about Julie's new knitting store that somehow got lost in cyberspace tonight. Who knows, maybe by tomorrow I'll have all new witty, interesting, fascinating stuff to share. In any case, I'll leave you with an overexposed picture of my sweet Fig.

4 Comments:

At 8:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Laura,
Welcome to blogland! It's nice to know there's another Santa Barbarian out there blogging it up. I love Figgy. She's a beauty! I walked by Julie's store yesterday, but no go yet, though I did see some promising boxes in the window. Good luck in your new job, and don't worry, you find time to get things done in between.

 
At 11:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, look! I found you!!! Yay for a blog! Feel free to ask me any questions on bloggy stuff too. Links, buttons, etc.
I hope to see you soon!

 
At 2:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Laura, It was so nice to meet you yesterday at the knitting group. Here is a link that explains links This is a link that tells how to edit link list This is another help link Just let me know if you need more blog help. I plan on coming to the knitting group again :)

 
At 3:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Laura! It's so great to hear you're doing so well, and you have a blog and a *beautiful* cat and everything! Hurrah!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home