Monday, May 14, 2007

Emi spent the afternoon playing with mud in the yard and snapping some pictures. Digital cameras are so cool because kids can explore with them and you don't have to worry about all the wasted film and developing costs.

She waited very patiently for this one. I could hear her calling the kitty and coaxing her and trying to get the kitty's attention. Her patience paid off.

That's our Figgykitty. You can really see the butchering job they did on poor little Figgy's ear.

But such a sweet kitty.

4 Comments:

At 11:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is such a good picture! What on earth did they do to her ear?

Oooo, you're going to have to share the secret of the reverse heel flap. I love the way the toe up looks on the toe but am not crazy about short row heels.

That cruise sounds great! I've been dying to get back to Victoria - I was there a whole 45 minutes in the 90's.

 
At 2:52 PM, Blogger Laura said...

The Beehive Knits store in Victoria is enough to justify a trip there. It is THE BEST! Seriously, in the shower the other day I was trying to figure out a way to move to Victoria. It is a beautiful city, not unlike Santa Barbara in many ways. Crazy, huh?

Carrie, I'd be happy to share my reverse heel flap notes with you. It was totally easy, not hard at all! I'll email you!

 
At 4:07 PM, Blogger Laura said...

Figgy was a feral cat born in my back yard. I had to trap her and take her in to get her fixed. They clipped her ear -- I guess it's a "universal" sign to show that the cat has been fixed. Since then, she has adopted me, so it didn't even have to be done :(

 
At 6:33 PM, Blogger Susan said...

Oh no another person who lost something on the ship. Kathy lost her Mandarin jacket. Hope they find it. What a cute kitty! I'm with ya on the Victoria thing. I went and bought a lottery ticket and that would be my first stop.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home