Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Still Standing

Hi All. There is a reason that I haven't yet posted the glasses case pattern. It is because I love you so much that I only want the best for you. I wanted to incorporate some improvements. I am testing it out on less bulky yarn, which I think will be better, and making the "pocket" for the second set of glasses roomier, which I think will be an improvement.

In the meantime, Life in that way that only Life can, has intervened and dealt some harsh blows. Nothing that I cannot get through or withstand, thanks to the love and grace of my Hero, my Savior, Jesus. "My grace is sufficient for you" has never rang more true in my life. Please bear with me.

I cannot tell you how much I am looking forward to this cruise. The day approaches. 26 days and counting.

2 Comments:

At 8:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Stand firm in His promises, my friend - His grace is sufficient indeed!

See you in 26 days!!

 
At 1:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have gotten through major crises with that mantra. Keep the faith.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home