Thursday, March 08, 2007

Please Bear With Me

I had the bright idea last night of updating the template on my blog. Of course, it was late, I got the impulse, I clicked that little button...blammo. Blog looks pretty much the same only I lost a bunch of stuff and don't know where it went or how to get it back. Dang.

So if you notice that my link to you is missing, don't fret, (not that you'd notice..) I'll find a way to get you back there.

I have no idea how to get back on the blog rings. They are just gone. And when I lost all the information on my computer a few months back I lost the emails that had my passwords to the blogrings. Great.

I'll just limp along. If you have any suggestions, I'm game.

3 Comments:

At 6:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Laura! Sheesh, you need to start backing up your computer. Simple as that. Sorry, though, you lost everything. Have a great weekend.

 
At 4:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You can fix this Laura! Go to your Template tab and click on "Edit Html". Then go down to the bottom of the page & click on "View Classic Template." Here you will find your codes for rings, links, & stuff that were on your old template (scroll down to find them). You can just copy & paste these into the new template. This is what I did when I switched blogger templates. Let me know if this helps or not or if you need more help.

 
At 1:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'm not the most blog savvy, but i'm pretty sure its all stored in your account..you just need to re-instate it into your template...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home