Wednesday, January 31, 2007

I Got Hat Pics

Well, I just wrote a whole post with pics of the hats and little commentaries, descriptions, yarns, all the details, and it got all screwed up. In the middle of the post, it just suddenly started underlining everything in blue. After fiddling around with it for what seemed like hours, I just decided to publish, at which point it wouldn't because the html link was broken. Well, yea, I had been FIDDLING AROUND WITH IT FOR AN HOUR!!! I can't make sense of all that gobblety gook! Frustrating, I tell you.
I cut off the top of the hat. But it was such a cute picture of Emi, I had to include it.


My 2nd attempt at a visor hat. This is Lorna's Laces. I also made a beanie for a guy at work out of this.

A binary hat. It says "Kai."

Emi modeling a hat for my friend Beth. Noro Kureyon. Color 150

I love the way the hat begins and ends in this pretty shade of turquoise. Pics don't do it justice. Need. New. Camera.
Hat for co-worker. Should be finished tonight.

Then it's on to another hat in the queue. That's it from me.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 1:12 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Awsome hats!!!

 
At 10:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Many hats! The visor hat is particularly nice. One more to go?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home