Thursday, March 01, 2007

We Interrupt Our Regularly Scheduled Knitting...

All other knitting is temporarily on hold. My son's science project is due next Wednesday. His "invention" is the previously mentioned "Llama Launcher." By my best estimates, I think it is basically going to be a catapult. And who is in charge of providing said llama? Why moi, of course! When originally assigned this very essential component of the experiment, my first question of course was, when is it due? I was informed that it wouldn't be needed until mid-March. Well, I don't know about you but to me, mid-March is around March 15. Yesterday at our teacher-parent conference I found out it was due March 7. March 7?!!! I better get busy!

Fiber Trends llama pattern? Check. Size 10 or thereabouts needles? Check. Felting yarn? Check. I'm loaded for bear. Or should I say llama? I started the rear end last night.

For back-up because I couldn't resist the cuteness, I bought the Fiber Trends felted hedgehog pattern. I ran it by my son and he quickly came up with a "new" backup science invention: the Hedgehog Hurler.

Pictures to come.

1 Comments:

At 5:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Rosie thinks a Hedgehog Hurler is funnier and that hedgehogs are more aerodynamic. I must concur.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home