Sunday, May 20, 2007

Don't Let the Comments Go Away

Hi all. Does anybody know why the little "comment" thingy in the lower right hand corner has disappeared? I have no recollection of doing anything to make it go away but it is gone. I thought everyone left me or hated me or something because no one has commented on the past couple posts. I'm hoping it is because you couldn't, not because you wouldn't!

I guess you'll have to email me to let me know "what have I done now?!" It's knitalife@yahoo.com. I wlll checking hourly. Minutely. Please. Don't let the comments go away. I live for the comments.

Updated to add: Okay, the little comment thingy has mysteriously reappeared! But I don't know why it does not appear on the last two posts. Suggestions? Solutions? The only thing I did was check on the tab for "moderating comments" and resaved it without changing anything. But how can I get it to reappear on those past two posts? I'm open to your sage advice.

2 Comments:

At 5:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay, on the socks on magic loop. What I do is have my hands going through the loops on either end holding the knitting so that they can't inadvertently wander to the 'danger zone' as you called it.
I also have found that with this magic trick I can even knit 2 socks on a 32" circ. That rocks! It means I can have even more socks going at once!!!

 
At 7:00 PM, Blogger Laura said...

Genius, Chauntel! I'm going to have to try that! Now, can you tell me how to get that little comment button back on those last two posts?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home