Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Cool Summer Contest!

I found a very cool contest to enter -- you post your summer knitting goals on your blog and get entered to win this! Cute, huh? If you enter the contest, please mention that you found it on my blog -- http://knitalife-laura.blogspot.com/!

Here are my summer knitting goals:

3 pairs of socks -- one for each month of summer
cotton scrap granny afghan (it's crochet, I hope it counts.)
No New Yarn (does that count as a knitting goal?)
Finish at least two UFO's
Sea Silk Wrap

Ambitious, I know. But hey, you gotta aim high.

And also to give her a plug, I found the contest via this new blog buddy.

6 Comments:

At 6:58 PM, Blogger Rose Red said...

Hey Laura - speaking of contests - you won mine! Send me an email with your details! (my email addy is on my post from yesterday!)

 
At 8:27 PM, Blogger Laura said...

Yahoo! I won! (I am running over to Rose Red's blog this instant to get that email addy!)

 
At 11:34 AM, Blogger Susan said...

We will not let you go comment-less! Who knows how blogger works anyways. Nice garden by the way but now I am interested in what wrap are you making in sea silk?

 
At 4:44 PM, Blogger Melinda said...

Thank you Laura for posting me as your new blog buddy! I love you blog and ready it every time you do an update. =)

 
At 8:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ok, you caught me! I am reading your blog and am now making a comment! I like the garden and I bet the kids are having fun seeing it grow. Good luck on the summer knitting! I should make a list too.

Joanna

 
At 9:09 PM, Blogger Laura said...

Do it Joanna! Thanks for commenting. It's just nice to know that your friends are there.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home